What we collect
As part of our booking system, we may collect the following information
- Permanent residence
- Contact Details ( phone number, email address)
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except where this is necessary by Law.
Purposes and legal bases of Personal Data Processing
We collect and process your personal data:
- on the basis of necessity to perform activities in relation to the services we provide to you as described in the website.
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- for marketing services we believe might be of interest to you by using the email address you provided to us, provided that you are a participant and/or there is an established commercial relationship between us. If not, we undertake to request your informed consent before processing any of your personal data for specific marketing purposes, as well as for determining correspondence preferences, for example, e-mail, post and social media. You will always have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from such communication at any time.
- on the basis of our legitimate interest for the purpose of improving the content and functionality of our website (such as to determine pages of our site visited by users) in connection with notifications of changes to your personal details)
You have the right to access and update your personal information, the right to erasure, the right to portability of your data in a universally used form, the right of objection, and the right to object to automated decision-making. Please note that these rights are not absolute and therefore subject to exceptions under the Community or Cyprus Laws.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the personal data we collect online and prevent any violation or breach of personal data.
If you follow a link to any other websites, we encourage you to keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not take any responsibility for these policies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or personal data, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do not agree to the use of such cookies, you can block cookies by turning on the browser setting that allows you to refuse all cookies or certain cookies. However, we remind you that this may prevent you from accessing all or parts of the site.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page and, if necessary, will be communicated to you by email.
Complaints and contact details
If at any time you would like to know more or believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of this Policy, then you can file a complaint by sending an email to [email protected] or by telephone at +357 22 484429.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which is the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office:
1, Iason Street, 1082 Nicosia
WHO Vox 23378, 1682 Nicosia
Tel: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565
E-mail: [email protected]